- Hair Extension Type: Weaving
- Material: Human Hair
- Texture: Body Wave
- Material Grade: Remy Hair
- Longest Hair Proportion: >=35%
- Suitable Dying Colors: All Colors
- Hair Weft: Machine Double Weft
- Chemical Processing: Permed
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Brand Name: Ali Annabelle
- Unit Weight: 100g(+/-5g)/piece
- Hair Gurantee: 15 Days No Reason Easy Return
- Hair Quality 1: Full Cuticle Aligned, unprocessed,Can be dyed and bleached
- Hair Quality 2: No tangle Minimum Shedding 100% human hair
- VIP Exclusive Service: Wholesale Price, Drop Shipping,Logo, labels customization for free
- Life Time: Used For 8-12 months,Don't advice for chemical process frequently
- Shipping Time: 3-5 working days delivery,24 hours shipment
- Items per Package: 1 Piece Only
Human Hair Material
Q: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Use a flat iron/straightener or tongs, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often as you could dry the hair and it will not last as long.
Q: Can i wash blow-dry the hair extension?
1)You can wash them as you would your own shampoo and conditioner 2)Use a treatment/hair mask will need to wash your extensions 3)The extensions can be blow-dyed on low setting, but it is not recommended to do it too often 4)Let your hair extensions dry naturally after washing them.
Q: How many pieces hair for one head?
1)Normally 3 bundles are enough for a full head, at most 5 bundles 2)You can always use the leftover hair later, f you are using hair over 18"long you might need another bundle.
Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein it is easy to tell by burning and smell: When burning the human hair will show white smoke. while synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split ends. it is normal and not a quality problem.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.2kg (0.44lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)
No posts found